||Hilton Head, SC
baby gear-USA® is the industry`s leading provider of full-service baby equipment rentals. The company is focused on providing its client with Impeccable
Gear™ and Magnificent Customer Service™. Reporting to the owner of the license, and located in Hilton Head, SC, the Manager will oversee
the running of the day to day operation of the business.
The Manager will participate in the following:
Processing of orders taken over the Internet or by phone. Ensuring that the requested products will be available during the required rental period, scheduling the rental product delivery and its setup at the client`s location. This will require some lifting of heavy objects such as baby cribs.
Will be responsible for tracking of the license`s equipment, ensuring that the detailed protocol for cleaning the equipment is followed, scheduling and forecasting equipment requirements. Working with the owner to have sufficient inventory on hand to meet demand while replacing old or worn down equipment. The Manager shall keep updated on any industry developments including product recalls, even those not impacting the store`s inventory.
Will generate invoices for clients and ensure collection of outstanding amounts when applicable. Work with the babygear-USA® bookkeeper to accurately record transactions and other financial dealings.
In conjunction with the license owner, the Manager will supervise all aspects of the license`s employees functions and ensure that the company`s standards are met when interacting with clients. The Manager will ensure that employees receive the proper job education, including following the NTSB car seat safety course, along with keeping their product knowledge update.
Candidates must possess the following skills:
- Enjoy working with demanding clients
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
- Additional language skills an asset
- Effective, clear and concise presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A sound knowledge of marketing is required and an understanding of basic accounting
- Microsoft Word and Excel skills are required to manage the business
- Knowledge of Intuit Quickbooks is considered a plus
- Working with the company's IT group, the Hilton Head web reservations site, on the babygear-USA® web site, must be updated as needed
- Prior employee supervision experience
- Valid driver's license and impeccable driving record required